Uniden UBC355XLT Desktop Scanner
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: UBC355XLT
The Uniden UBCT9 Desktop/Mobile Radio Scanner comes with 300 Programmable Channels, 8 Pre-Programmed Service Banks + Private Bank, Lockout Search, Memory Lock and Memory Back Up plus many more convenient features. The UBC355XLT features Close Call RF Capture Technology and this scanner automatically listens for any nearby or close transmissions, once they occur, the scanner immediately tunes in to this frequency which is ideal for use at events or locations when the transmission is unknown. This unit is an extremely compact unit – ideal for any Desktop or In-Car mounting.
The UBC355XLT automatically detects analogue transmission of Police Channels, Railroad, Air, Marine, UHF CB and AM CB.
Frequency ranges received are 25-88MHz, 108-174MHz, 400-520MHz, 806-956MHz. The UBC355XLT has Backlit LCD Display for easy viewing at night or in low light situations. The UBC355XLT comes with some great accessories including a Telescopic Antenna and a Window Mount Antenna.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Desktop/In-Car Unit
- 300 Channels
- 8 Pre-Programmed Service Banks + Private Bank
- Bank Scanning - 8 Frequency Bands
- Frequency Range
- Close Call™ RF Capture Technology
- Frequency Searching
- Bank Search
- Turbo Search
- Lockout Search
- Frequency Skip
- Memory Lock
- Backlit LCD Display
- Memory Back UP
- Size of Unit (mm): 132mm (W) x 142mm (D) x 42mm (H)
- External Jacks – 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- Internal Speaker: 8ohm.3W
- Max Search Speed: 180 Steps/sec (5kHz step)
- Operating Temperature: -20° - +60°C (-10° - +50°C Close Call Operation)
- Size of Unit (mm): 132(W) x 142(D) x 42(H)
- Weight without battery: 0.64kg
Click to be taken to their website!
|Be sure to join the online Scanner community of Australia and get involved with their website and forum discussions. They have an extensive collection of Scanner Frequencies for most Australian States and scanner support files - such as scanner software downloads and the latest manuals. The Community ensures that none of your questions go unanswered.|